For me, I’m completely stuck to my phone. There a bunch of apps on there, I don’t even think I opened once. I have a few apps I always tend to use, so today I will share with you the 7 apps, I use daily.
- Instagram: I don’t have to say much about instagram. I’m sure a lot of you use it. This is the app I use 3-4 hours a day which I think is a good chunk of my day. If you don’t follow me on Instagram already then it’s @thetalk_maddie.
- Crowdfire: Crowdfire is an app that allows you to schedule posts for Instagram and Twitter. It is a really useful app if you want to grow your audience. It also gives you daily “presicriptions”, so that you can engage with your follwers.
- Followers Insight: Another Instagram related app, this app allows me to see what followers I gained, what followers I lost, as well as see who is and who is not following me. It’s a great way to catch those “follow the unfollow” people.
- KIK: Kik is a messaging app, and I use it fairly daily to talk to friends. One thing I love about this app is the fact I don’t have to enter in my phone number.
- Whatsapp: I use Whatsapp daily as well to talk to friends and family members.
- Episode Interactive: I really really really love this app. I can read thousands of stories on here as well as write my own. I’m currently writing Who Killed Emily?
- Choices: An episode interactive look alike, choices is much smaller than episode and they don’t have user stories, but I do like their stories and style. I also love how they pay attention to their readers.
And those are the 7 apps I use daily. Let me know in the comments below, what apps you use daily.
Follow me on: