Today is new year’s eve and in a couple of hours, it will be 2017. I’m very excited for this new year, and I like everyone in the world decided to do a new year’s resolution. Last year I did a new year’s resolution on a my blog as well. So let’s see if I have accomplished some of the stuff I set out to do.
Last year’s resolution
Finish my school year with decent grades. Still continue to blog.
- Post everyday
Start doing YouTube videos
- Work on my community
- Be part of a blogging group
- Do 50 “Learn About the country” post
As you can see, I was able to accomplish some stuff that I set out for myself. But this year I would really like to do better.
2017 New Year’s resolution
I’m splitting the goals into different sections.
- Finish this year with decent grades.
- Try not to procrastinate.
- Try to be consistent with my posting schedule. Post at least once a week.
- Minimum blog length 500 words.
- Include a picture in every blog
- Post about a wider variety of things.
- Do more reviews.
- Try to make the blog look professional (somewhat)
- Be active on my social media sites.
- Get more readers. At least 500 monthly readers.
- More user interaction. What I mean by this is that, I want to see more comments. If you know what I mean. I’m currently blessed for the amount of views (around 200) my blog hasn’t gotten. This is such a large number for me, and I would like to thank the people that read my blog! I hope by this time next year, we have added some new people to our little family here on the internet. The Talk With Moi for me isn’t just a blog, it’s a community.
- Work on Feasa languages.
- By this time next year, I hope I have 50 subscribers. We are currently at 35! Whoop Whoop. If you have not subscribed yet, go on ahead and do that. I make tutorials, gameplays, and learn Amharic videos.
- Continue to do my learn Amharic videos.
- Do reaction videos.
- Edit my videos a lot more.
- Finish “Who Killed Emily?” If you have not read it, go on a read it.
- Start and finish my second episode story.
- Work with a co-author.
- Be better at directing and writing.
- Possibly be more active in the forums.
- Be more organized.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Save money. Stop wasting my money on stupid stuff.
- Try to eat a bit healthier, drink more water, and try to exercise.
- Find new projects to work on.
And that would be it for the goals I have for this year. Next year, I want to be able to look at this blog and see that I have crossed off most stuff. I don’t think it’s a reasonable wish to believe I will cross off everything, but I should be able to cross off 90% of the stuff here.
What don’t you guys let me know in the comments, What your New Year’s resolution is?Follow me on: