So most of you have probably bought all your Christmas gifts already, I mean after all it is Christmas Eve today and by now all the good things are gone, but don’t fret if you didn’t get everything you wanted to buy. Today I will tell you about 10 gift ideas you can buy last minute. So without further ado let’s get started!
- Gift cards: Buying a gift card takes minutes, so why don’t you go out and get your friend or family member a gift card to their favorite store.
- Video Games: If your friend or family member loves video games, you can purchase them an online version from Steam or Origin. All you need to do is click on purchase as a gift! It’s that simple. There is no need to go out and fight over a physical copy. You can just sit at home and relax!
- Subscription: Does your friend or family member enjoy a certain magazine or monthly packages? Then get them a subscription. I would recommend the treats box. With this subscription, your friend or family member will get a monthly treat box with candies and snacks from all around the world. Another subscription idea is Amazon Prime. Why wait the regular shipping time when you can get your stuff that same day or the very next day? Of course this subscription would be useless if the recipient doesn’t use Amazon.
- Daydream View: This is a VR system from Google, but what makes it a great last minute Christmas gift is the fact it is only $79! You can find this system at Best Buy, Verizon, or the Google Store.
- Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer: If you know someone who loves taking pictures then this gift should be perfect for them. The Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer costs around $120 which makes it a great gift with a low price!
- Amazon Kindle E-reader: If your friend or family member loves to read save them hundreds by getting them a Kindle. Why pay 20 dollars for one book? When you can get all the books for way cheaper in this 100 dollar product!
- HTC Vive: If you want to get your friend something a bit more expensive I would suggest the HTC Vive. This product runs about $800 dollars and is a VR system.
- Picture: A picture is worth a 1000 words why not get your friend or family member a framed photo. This photo can be from the fun times you had that year.
- A gingerbread house kit: What fun way to spend Christmas than building a gingerbread house?
- Bath Bombs: This will make a creative gift for anyone!
After reading this post, I hope you are able to get your friend or family member an awesome gift! I mean they deserve it! But remember “it’s the thought that counts”, so don’t stress out too much and NEVER re gift gifts okay? The person will find out.
And that would be it for today’s post! Let me know what you guys got for Christmas.